the right of the pensioners to receive prompt settlement of their pensionary benefits and provident fund balance dues
our responsibility as scrutinizing and authorizing authority
of our commitment to provide and maintain the highest quality of service
- To authorize pensionary benefits and provident fund dues within two months of receipt of the cases complete in all respects
- To address the concerned authorities, in respect of deficiencies and defects within one month; and, to keep the beneficiaries informed
of such action
- To acknowledge receipt of all complaint cases within one week
- To furnish final replies to complaints relating to retirement benefits within two months of their receipt
- To furnish final replies to correspondence relating to discrepancies in general provident fund accounts within three months of receipt
We Further Resolve
to suitably disseminate knowledge and information on the procedures and processes to all 'stake holders'.
Principal Accountant General (A&E)
Instances of non-fulfilment of any of these resolves may be brought to the attention of Sr. Deputy Accountant General / Deputy Accountant General concerned for redressal within a month.